Wednesday, August 8, 2007

They never ask,I should!

Love doesn't ask why comes from your heart,is it really true?
whenever anybody speaks about love others justifying that he
or she fell in love,so they maybe laugh at or make jokes.
it's long time I learned from the experienced guy how to manage
my internal feelings,ya how to manage them!
It seems I'm a man without heart,isn't it?
you hurried up!
Let me explain more,for me Heart is not just a pump between breast,
it's the source of all feeling and sense,but sometimes it shows itself
like hurricane,coming,destroying and passing,since instantly it's powerful
than mentality but for long periods the winner obviously is mind.
Better to say,feelings such as love or hate comes from our heart but
I should ask my self about their right origin,while they never ask me
"why" i should criticize myself for any reasons!
Here managing means to make questions with "why & How" individually
and precisely.

No comments: